Rpg Bleach Index du Forum

Rpg Bleach Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Anyone else disapointed in the Quills/the grind to level ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Rpg Bleach Index du Forum -> Monde humain -> Salle Multi-Race
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark

Masculin
PV:
Reaitsu:
Force:
Défense:
Vitesse:

MessagePosté le: Lun 16 Oct - 07:54 (2017)    Sujet du message: Anyone else disapointed in the Quills/the grind to level ? Répondre en citant

Hello,

I was really looking forward to theiling my operator.

Eidolons (are you frikken kidding me?)

20-30 enemies at best, so you will be able to get the best out of the competition.

why are not they normal missions you can do with them for standing? why are not you the things you turn into more? 

not to mention all the hours and hours of grind you need to get the other new stuff, they have given us 1000 + hours of grind without giving us an equal amount of content. The map and the new game modes are not that varied and big and it's going to get old real fast.

this is a whole new level of grind and it just makes me so angry. grind is not content. 

Please help.
Thanks!

I did not find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/858246-anyone-else-disapointed-in-the-quillsthe-grind-to-level-your-kid/

B2B Video Marketing

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 16 Oct - 07:54 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Rpg Bleach Index du Forum -> Monde humain -> Salle Multi-Race Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange